- CPU: Intel-based Pentium processor, or MAC.
- Memory: 32 megabytes RAM (recommended)
- Disk Storage: at least 200MB drive (recommended)
- Internet Access: 56K modem (faster the better)
- Screen: Set to 800x600 resolution (preferred)
- Operating System: Windows 2000, Me, XP or NT (ver.4); MAC OS 10 or greater.
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater; FireFox 5.0 or greater. For reasons of security, your browser must be enabled to accept cookies by default.
- Web Browser: Chrome: Under settings, click "Show advanced settings...", and below the "HTTPS/SSL" heading, please uncheck the box for "Check for server certificate revocation."
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: This software enables users to view graphical documents (PDF files) within the Web browser. Adobe automatically installs a plug-in that enables it to work with Firefox or Internet Explorer. Various documents on are in PDF-format. Visit Adobe.com to download their free software.
- The most current Adobe Flash Player needs to be installed , you can download it here.
- Any software that can play WAV or MP3, RealPlayer and QuickTime files.
User Account and Registration Support
If you are having troubles with your existing account or having problems with registration, please Contact registration support at (818) 460-7093 or via E-mail at
Technical support for the ABC MediaNet web site can also be received by contacting
our Tech Support desk at (818) 460-7480 / (818) 460-7863 or via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.